Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I wanted to buy sandals I thought twice, thrice, four times about it and still didn't end up buying them. Despite costing about 30 bucks.
I wanted to get that Forever21 top at only $14.50 USD I thought about it and am still thinking about it. Hesitating. Probably deciding on a yes only to find out that both the sandals and the top sold out in my size. Just because I don't want to be financially tight just for clothes and all that.
BUT TODAY I DIDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT TAKING A FUCKING CAB FROM WOODLANDS TO TAMPINES AND CAME AND WAITED LIKE A FUCKING GUNDU ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THERE'S NO FUCKING TUTORIAL AND THE NEXT LESSON IS AT FUCKING 2PM.
wahhhhhh. if i can become a hulk and rip my breasts off my chest (detachable la kan konon) i'd do that sia. SIAL LA! I JUST MADE AN APEK WHO HAS BEEN DRIVING A TAXI FOR 24YEARS RICHER FOR NOTHING LA SIA. and here i am now belasan dollars poorer.
Call me haji bakhil (or hajjah in my case?) call me mrs scrooge or whatever the shit ah. But wahlauey. belasan dollar pun duit sia. Boleh beli 3 Cotton On Body panties on sale. Boleh beli student meal for breakfast, lunch AND dinner!
and now fattah's annoying line rings in my head: "dala, nak buat macam mane?"
Labels: bitchfit on a whole new level
X O X O; 11:28 am